Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shelby's First Dance Recital

Shelby had her first dance recital on Saturday. It was one of the best and worst experiences of my parenting career. First, to see her up there in the first dance crying for me and hearing "Moooommmmmaaaa Moommmmmmaaa" over the music was absolutely heartbreaking for me. Nothing I could do for her but watch her stand up there and cry while the others danced around her.  Then to finally see her come out later and take over the stage in true Shelby fashion was so amazing.  She was so proud of herself and I was crying  uncontrollably for so many reasons.   This is the a video of her class and their dance.  Once they get all lined up she is the 3rd from the right and is the only one that is directly in the bright light - story of my life.  The quality is not that great but it's all I got -and I'm so glad I have it!







1 comment:

Ireland said...

So cute!