Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

Shutterfly has so many different options for Christmas card layouts. I look forward to picking the perfect one to send out! Shelby will be 2 on Wednesday so I hope to have a picture of her with her new cute embroidered number 2 shirt as well as a christmas shot. Check out Shutterfly's website to see all they have available http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.

I always use shutterfly to print all my pictures and to create cards for all of our out of town family. I feel like adding pictures of Shelby to make the cards personal means so much more to them than just a card off the shelf. You can see Shelby's birthday party invitation in my previous post. We had such a great time! I will upload the pics from the party and hope to send out personalized photo thankyous from her party! :)

here are some links to all of the cards that i have ordered in the past.

• Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
• holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
• calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
• mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
• Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
• birthday invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations


To all those fellow bloggers out there, you can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! Sign up at http://bit.ly/sfly2010 .

Merry Christmas!

No comments: